--- SnOw PaTRoL - Signal Fire ---


The perfect words never crossed my mind 'cause there was nothing in there, but you
i felt every ounce of me screaming out, but the sound was trapped deep in me
all i wanted just sped right past me, but i was rooted to the earth
i could be stuck here for a thousand years without your honesty to drag me out

CHORUS
There you are, standing right in front of me (x2)
All this fear, falls away to leave me naked
Hold me close 'cause i need you to guide me to safety

No i don't want to wait forever (x2)


In the confusion and the aftermath
you are my signal fire
the only resolution and the only joy is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eye

CHORUS
There you are, standing right in front of me (x2)
All this fear, falls away to leave me naked
Hold me close 'cause i need you to guide me to safety
(x2)

No i don't want to wait forever (x3)

p/s: It hurts when someone u love is standing in front of u but u don't have the courage to speak up... huhuhu...

 

3 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~rukia_kuchiki said...

be strong, be courages, and pls have enough guts to confront the person u love. about rejection, never fear.. it will makes u stronger than ever.. =)


p/s : AVOIDING is the WORST THING than making a wrong decision.. think about it! all da best!

Unknown said...

i'm agree with rukia-chan

sometimes it takes all of us to make somethin..gals r like the whole world to know, that a man would shed all dignity for her and love her with all his heart...

p/s: low down ur pride 4 her? maybe..