This month..


For me, this month is not very great for me..
A lot have happened, but not all the bad things happened,
there also sweet memory in it..
This month, my feeling is like an nuclear weapon,
unstable n just waiting a time to blow..
huhuhu..
I'm don't have the mood to study,
n a little bit sensitive ( may be a lot )..
Just want to "mencarut"(ima,2008).. hehehe.. =p
don't know why I don't have the mood..
may be my mood is wandering around in melaka,
or it been practicing for olympic 2008 i guess..
hehehe...
right now, I still searching and waiting for my mood to come back..
if u guys seen my mood, contact me, okay..
chow..

p/s: life is not always that we wanted it to be..

 

3 comments:

n.a.z.i.r.a said...

aku rasa kau ni PMS kot. haha. baek gi check kat doctor. Sebab aku tgk symptoms dia dah kena ngan penyakit kau ni. haha.

ps:tak tau PMS tu ape, pegi google sendiri. :P

~rukia_kuchiki said...

anakku..
x baek mencarut..=p

sama la kita..aku pon mood x brapa elok sejak kebelakangan nih *sigh

nape ek?

p/s : setuju ngan nazira.. kalo x tau PMS tuh apa, sila la google =p

ShOoT_mE said...

perghhh, kate aku ade PMS..
x kuasa I..
hahaha...