Interviewing Myself

Me : Assalamualaikum, En. Syaiful


Myself : Waalaikumusalam, Owh, Mr. Fairus. Please come in.

Me : Thank you. Sorry for diturbing you.

Myself : It's okay, I don't have any activity right now. So what bring you here?

Me : I'm like to interview En, Syaiful for my blog "Songs In My Heart", if you don't mind.

Myself : Owh, that blog. Okay. So, what do you want to ask me?

Me : Can you tell me about yourself?

Myself : I'm born at Segamat, but now live in Johor Bahru. Now i currently study at MMU Melaka, taking mechanical engineering. And most important thing, still available. Hahahaha...

Me : Hahaha... errmmm, I heard that your currently have unsteable emotions, Is that true?

Myself : How do you know that?

Me : Well, you know me. I'm the best reporter in Singapore, JB and some said Batam.. hehehe..

Myself :  Hahaha.. Yup, it's true.  I have some problem that running in my mind. So, it makes me, sometimes okay, sometimes not.

Me : Be patience, all the problem in this world, may have a solution to it. I think that's all the time that we had. Thank you for your cooperation.

Myself : Welcome

 

5 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki said...

"i'm the best reporter in Singapore, JB and some said Batam.."

what the..???!!! ala-ala phua chu kang plak aku rasa..ehehe

cuaca yg x menentu seiring dgn rasa hati yg x menentu...

p/s : tabahlah wahai hati..!!

Unknown said...

I heard that your currently have unsteable emotions, Is that true?

chewahhh..mcm suspicious je ayat ko bro..lawak je.hahaha

ade jgk ek yg borak antara me & myself?wahh *clap3

life is cuaca (bias2 imahnye ayat) =p

ShOoT_mE said...

Rukia_kuchiki:
hahaha.. tu mmg 100% ciplak dr Phua chu Kang la.. hehehe..
Insyallah, akn ku tabahkn ati ini..

Amad:
sbnrnyer x de idea, nk tulis ape..
kluar idea ni..
tu yg wat tu, saje je nk wat kelainan..

n.a.z.i.r.a said...

Sepul!

Lawak gile okay cakap ngan diri sendiri. I should try it sometimes kan?

Hope you'll be better soon.:)

nimza said...

sendiri tanya, sendiri jawab....
sian....
hang sihat dak ni?