Gomenasai...

Sorry to all the reader bcoz I haven't updated by blog for awhile..
If this blog like a real diary, I think I will be a lot of spider web..
huhuhu...
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Actually lately, I don't have a mood to write a blog, until now.
So, may be I will conclude all happen with me in the previous week..

1. Final Year Project (FYP). I currently taking this subject for this trisemester. It quiet difficult I think because I have to come out with the prototype, the Fuel cell itself n also conduct some research.. Owh, I forgot tho mentioned that I'm doing Labotary Fuel Cell with Mr. Mustafa I Fadhel.. A new lecturer in my Uni..


Who's next?

2. My friend's wedding. I hope it not to late to congrats my friends, Hikbal (pot) & Azza. Both of them are my friends during my study at INTEC, Shah Alam.. The wedding was held in Hikbal's house in Jasin. I come there with my housemate which also their friends in INTEC. I come there to take some berkat, who knows. hehehe.. =p

3. Going to KLIA. Actually I never plan to go there because I have bad memory about that placed..huhuhu.. Sabar je la.. My friend ask me to go there with him, because he got a friend who go to study abroad (aussie lak tu.. ni menabahkn kemarahan.. hahaha..).. I bring me a lot of memory that I have stored in far awy in my mind.. huhuhu.. xper la, yg berlalu biarkn berlalu.. huhuhu...

That's all by now.. nanti aku update lg yer..

p/s: Ade 2 tag aku x buat lg.. kepada tuan nyer blog, sabar ye.. nanti aku wat.. huhuhu.. n also thank for only person that give me a gift for my b'day... Thanx a lot..

 

0 comments: