tag from Ima n Amad.. huhuhu

1.What is the relationship of you and him/her?
Friends.. Hope can become more than that.. hehehe..

2.Your 5 impression towards him/her?
Beauty, Be herself, Not pretending, Cute and lovely..

3.The most memorable thing he/she done for you?
Something she said to me..

4.The most memorable thing she said for you?
ermmm, mane bley bgtau.. hehehe..

5.If she become your lover, you will..
I will pray to Allah, because my jodoh with her.. =)

6.If she become your enemy, you will..
I also will pray that she never be my enemy n Allah will soft her heart..

7.If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on..
I think she good enough for me.. She such a wonderful person.. ;-)

8.If he/she become your enemy, the reason is..
I hope it not will be happen.. huhuhu

9.The most desirable things to do on him/her?
share everything with her...

10.The overall impression on him/her?
My secret lover.. hehehe.. ;-p

11.How do you think the people around you will feel about u?
Don't know.. hope they will love me...

12.The character of you for yourself is?
shy.. huhuhu...

13.On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
shy also.. May shyness is my weakness and my strong points, who know??

14.The most person that you want to be is?
her... hehehe.. ;-p

15.For the people who cares about you and likes you, say something about them..
Thank for being my friends, hope we friends forever n love u all..

p/s: one more tag to go.. huhuhu..

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck bro to find cha love!
i'm witcha..hehehe

ShOoT_mE said...

tq2

~rukia_kuchiki said...

berderet2 tag nk kne buat nih..huhu

sape la yg cipta game tag nih? huhu