I'm Back..

Dh lame aku tidak meng"update" blog aku..
sorry to all my friends that readings my blog..
very busy with my FYP and examination..
n also don't have an idea what to write about.. huhuhu..

My life right now is quite okay..
I'm at my hometown JB yg indah lg permai.. cewah..
This Monday I already have to works at my practical company in Masai, JB..
Hope I can have a lot of experiences here and also have some fun..
(about my company n what I will do, I will write in my next post okay)...

Now, I thinking about my results in the examination..
It really got my nerve..
x lalu mkn n minum (btol ke ni?)..
huhuhu...
My love story, ntah la...
"Sometimes we need to let go, if we have "jodoh", it will come back to us"...
Just pray that she is the right person...
If not, do not have a words to say.. huhuhu...

so, that's all for now..
Insyallah, if I have a time, I will update my blog regularly okay..

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

praktikal elok2.dapat gaji wajib blanje membe.hahaha..

love story?ngan sape ni haaa?? =p

ShOoT_mE said...

perghhh, sepatutnyer org dh abis praktikal la blanje.. dh la dpt rm800..
hehehe...

ngan sape?? ntah la.. =p