Alamak, aku kena Tag..


1.what are u wearing right now?
Green T-Shirt with kain pelikat... (br lepas solat.. )

2.what (is)are your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is blue like a ocean..

3.who is your first best friend?
ermmm... I think Afendi B Jaton, my best friend when I little and until now..

4.any book that you read currently?
MOM (Manufacturing & Operation Management).. ( Exam.. huhuhu..)

5.anyone that you miss currently?
May be.. hehehe.. :p

6.what is your favourite tv shows?
I think programme about Malaysian Parliament.. So, funny to see the YB fight with each other.. hahaha...

7.3 things that you are passionate about:
Eating.. hahaha.., then, melalak ngan sepenuh hati and sleep... hahahaha...

8. one word to describe yourself:
Shy... may be because my name is Syaiful (shy-full)... hehehe..

p/s: sape2 yg bc sile wat tag ni yer.. jgn nk ngade2.. hahaha..

 

2 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki said...

shy..??? perghh.. xleh blah... haha

p/s : salam maal hijrah

Unknown said...

penuhnye shy2 ko. sbb full ;p