MoViE

I don't what to update in my blog right now.
So, I just talk about the movie that I want to watch.

1. TWILIGHT

- This movie about Vampire falling in love with human. This story was taken from the novel "twilight" by Stephanie Mayer. Some of my friends said that it very interesting movie but some said this movie was to slow. Ermmm, hope I can see this movie very soon.

2. Los dan Faun

- This movie is about a person lost his expensive watch. it said that this film is "very sewel" movie by afdlin Shauki (one of the person that I admire). I think it will become a funny and interesting movie in this year. So, excited to wacth it but don't know when? huhuhu...

3. Transporter 3

- Based on the other transporter film before this. I hope this movie will like before, full in action with car casses , gun fire n explosion. I like the way John Stanham driving a car. very cool..

This are the three movie that I want to watch but don't know when? huhuhu..
So, if there anyone also want to see any of this movie, just inform me, okay..

p/s: Yamaha LC, dh sampai. Myvi on the way. But currently, I dream to ride VIVA (kaler hitam rs nyer).. Bile la tuan nyer nk kasi naik kn? *still wondering*.. hehehe..

 

4 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki said...

jom tgk los and faun...!! sure sengal citer dia..hehe


p/s: alamak... terkantoi =p
hanya menjaga amanah selama sebulan, sebab tuan empunya sedang bercuti. menjaga sambil 'melenjan'..haha

pasni xde dah..kne keje br dpt merasa =)

ShOoT_mE said...

jom...
mmg kompem la sengal.. hehe..
bile nk g tgk?

p/s: dh agak dh.

Unknown said...

aku dah tgk twilight!
lalala~
best la cite die =D

n.a.z.i.r.a said...

OI OI OI

pakcik, aku dah balik malaysia. Jom le belanja aku nengok muvi!!