Watching A Star..

Previous weekend, I came back to my hometown because my sis engagement. (amik berkat..hahaha). On the way back home, I saw the sky is clear fill by a lot of stars. I'm so amazed (subhanallah) and realized that it has been so long that I saw that amazing view. I don't know why I so excited, it feel like I'm being born again in this world. All the problems seem to go away.
Such a wonderful. Since that night, I always wacthing a sky at night and wondering when I will see the wonderful view again... :-)

haa, for my sis engagemant, all according to plan (Alhamdulillah). In this engagement event, the theme is red colour (may be because christmas is coming.... hahaha). My sis wearing red kebaya (I think if my sis have beard, she can be a Santa Claus for this christmas.. hahaha.. Just joking). There are 9 "hantaran" for my sis side, and 7 for her fiancee. All the event, alhamdulillah work so smoothly. However, I think is like a marriage event because my parents invite so many people including "org kampung" and also have a "souvenier". My brother also feel the same way that I think. He said "ada ke patut, org tunang pn kasi souvenier".. huhu..
May be my parents overreact because this is the first time people come to my home for the engagement.
I wish all the best for my sis and her fiancee and hope that they will marry soon because so excited to have "abg ipar" n may be "anak buah".. hehehe..

 

2 comments:

n.a.z.i.r.a said...

congrats utk kakak kau.

ni baru kakak kau, kalau kau tunang nnt, satu msia kot dtg.

muahahaha.

~rukia_kuchiki said...

pastikan pertunangan ko lebey gampak dr perkahwinan mawi..hehe

p/s : weh, aku dh tag ko. kne buat tau!!!